Should I use a honey & lemon or a honey & cinnamon mask?

0

0
popular

I would be against using cinnamon in a face mask. But honey is one of the best face mask products! For example, you can read benefits of honey on face here and you will understand why so many people prefer honey! This is an affordable product that has magical properties for skin and problems!

0

While honey is very good for getting rid of pimples, lemon and cinnamon are ingredients that someone with normal or oily skin should use. Because cinnamon does contain slight astringent properties, sensitive skin types may want to use caution when thinking about including cinnamon. Instead of using lemon, try lime. If you are set on using lemon, mix together a few spoonfuls of plain yogurt and a drop or two of lemon. Smear on to face, let sit for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water. I hope that helped. You can e-mail me if you have any more questions. I’d be more than happy to answer them for you.