Should I wear a one piece swimsuit under my clothes while doing day to day activities?

0

0
Alex

Hello. You may already know that Rosewe is an online retailer that sells luxury fashion clothing at extremely affordable prices. But if you dive into the details a little more, you think you’ll notice that rosewe is an international clothing website based outside of China. The company has established itself as a reliable and respected apparel business, helping many women purchase expensive apparel at incredible prices. Rosewe is now so successful that today it is one of the leading online stores for women.

0

look ok it’s kinda weird that you do that, but it’s not really good that you wear a swimsuit under your clothes like that, swimsuit is made for swimming not acting as a underwear.