Should my 9 month old baby eat tuna fish?

0

0
Marty Simpson

Infants under the age of 2 years old should not consume fish, especially fish that might be high in mercury, such as tuna. If you’re trying to switch up the diet for your 9-month-old, try integrating mashed lamb or chicken into the mix.

0

It is recommended that pregnant women and young children not eat a past a certain amount of fish. Those types of fish that your son shouldn’t eat are “shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tile fish.” He can eat tuna fish, but he can not eat “more than 6 ounces a week”, if he eats more than that he has to eat less fish the following week.

0

Have never heard of them getting autism from it but no, they cannot have tuna or any kind of fish at all until they are 2 years old.

0

in general they say not to give an infant fish eggs peanut products until at least a yr because of the allergic reactions can be fatal in infants

0

I wouldn’t . Fish does have mercury and some babies do have allergic reactions. Besides why would you want to give a baby tuna. Give him his baby foods and stuff like oatmeal, mashed potatoes, stuff like that….