0
Q:

Should my 9 month old baby eat tuna fish?

0
It is recommended that pregnant women and young children not eat a past a certain amount of fish. Those types of fish that your son shouldn't eat are "shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tile fish." He can eat tuna fish, but he can not eat "more than 6 ounces a week", if he eats more than that he has to eat less fish the following week. more
nz.answers.yahoo.com

0
Have never heard of them getting autism from it but no, they cannot have tuna or any kind of fish at all until they are 2 years old. more
nz.answers.yahoo.com
0
in general they say not to give an infant fish eggs peanut products until at least a yr because of the allergic reactions can be fatal in infants more
nz.answers.yahoo.com
0
nz.answers.yahoo.com
Show 1 comment
0
no. not until 15 months, a baby could be fed by fish or meat. it will affect his stomach seriously. more
nz.answers.yahoo.com
0
Does your kid have teeth maybe one are two its not enough to chew tuna fish more
nz.answers.yahoo.com
0
You cannot develop autism. You are born with it. The brain usually develops the same in most people until around 18 mos. Around that time, the autistic's brain continues to develop but differently. Since this time is when the autistic first becomes "different", people try to blame mercury (vaccinations) because they are given around that time. I believe that some fish can have trace amounts of mercury, so that's where you're hearing this from. There have been tons of studies that have failed to show a link to mercury and autism, yet the myth continues to spread like wildfire across the internet. Research yourself, and you'll discover that the real science out there does not support a mercury causes autism postition. more
nz.answers.yahoo.com
Show 1 comment
0

Infants under the age of 2 years old should not consume fish, especially fish that might be high in mercury, such as tuna. If you're trying to switch up the diet for your 9-month-old, try integrating mashed lamb or chicken into the mix.

...