0
Q:

Should skateboarding be banned in public places?

0
Well...they do damage public facilities and features. I'll say skateboarding is allow, but no tricks that involves contact with other public features be allowed other than that inside a skatepark area. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
it's illegal since it is public, yet if it is a school or a private property the owner should definitely have the right to make skateboarding banned more
answers.yahoo.com
0
They should be banned from parks with sidewalks that people use to exercise on. There should be designated areas for skateboaders, yes. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
It kind of is, isn't it? I know there's a skate boarding park near me. But I still see kids skate boarding in the road. I don't have a problem with it but I am concerned about their safety. Also, I don't like the attitude they have. Low class. Parents obviously couldn't care less or they would be dealing with them. I don't think banning skate boarding is the answer. In some places, there are already signs up saying no skateboarding and it seems like the kids do pay attention. more
answers.yahoo.com

...