Since ozone have a very quick lethal effect on protozoans or bacteria, why don people take this advantage to treat Ick outbreak?

0
Posted

Since ozone have a very quick lethal effect on protozoans or bacteria, why don people take this advantage to treat Ick outbreak?

0

Instead of using copper for a pain taking two weeks with constant attention, Ozone need only a few minutes to practically saturate any micro organisms on the fish’s body or gills. Even if the fish suffered any damage from ozone, it would quickly recover the short term trauma. Comparing to other toxic chemical ( cyanide, carbon monoxide) ozone poisoning is rather extremely short term. Think of proportion: let’s say when ozone is high enough to damage 10% of a fish’s gills, then the casualt

Related Questions