Since the beginning of the week, I have completed items on my Do list, added some items, and reprioritized some items. How can I rearrange my ListPage?

0

0

Working with ListPages is very convenient. To Delete or Cut one or more List Items from a List: • Select the List Items you wish to delete or cut by clicking on the List Item number for the first selection, and then you can hold the Ctrl key down to add additional items to your selection one at a time by clicking on them, or holding the Shift key down to select ALL List Items between the first selected item & that one. • Either Right click on the Selected Items and select the appropriate menu item • OR goto Edit Cut/Delete menu item • Or type the appropriate Shortcut: “Ctrl + X ” or “Del” To paste these List Items into that ListPage in another location, or into a different ListPage altogether, • To replace existing List Item(s) with the ones on the clipboard, select them as above and then Paste the contents of the clipboard • To insert the List Items from the clipboard, click in the text cell of the List Item you wish the List Items on the clipboard inserted ABOVE, and then Paste them.