Someone mentioned to me that taking COLD-fX Extra Strength might be dangerous for women who have or are at risk for developing cancer and that it “feeds” hormonal cancers. Is this correct?

0

0

No, this is not correct. COLD-fX Extra Strength has been clinically demonstrated to be a safe and effective product. There is no evidence suggesting that COLD-fX Extra Strength is unsafe for patients with cancer, or specifically, hormone-related cancers. The active ingredient of COLD-fX Extra Strength has not demonstrated any carcinogenic effects in toxicity studies in any of the clinical trials or through the extensive usage by the general population.