Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
Should I be adding anything else to this?
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar.
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp butter.
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup corn syrup.
- 625 ml or 2 1/22 1/2 ml Rice Krispies* cereal.
- 1 L or 4 cups vanilla ice cream.
- 750 ml or 3 cups fresh strawberries.
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp (approx) fruit sugar or icing sugar.
- 2 pints Strawberry ice cream , softened
- 8 oz Whipped topping , divided
- 1 Honey Maid or NILLA pie crust
- 1 c NILLA wafers
- 1 pint Strawberries , halved
- In a large bowl combine the softened strawberry ice cream and 1 cup of whipped topping. Stirring until smooth.
- Add half of the ice cream to the pie crust smoothing it out.
- Make a layer of NILLA Wafers on top of the ice cream.
- Pour the rest of the ice cream over the NILLA Wafers and smooth.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Before serving add the rest of the whipped topping and top with fresh strawberries.