0
Q:

The Network Magic free trial came with my new D-Link router. Where can I get a license key to activate it?

0
To continue using Network Magic beyond the free trial period, you can activate Network Magic by upgrading to Network Magic 5.5.9195.0 and purchasing a Network License Key from our Online Store. Click the Help menu and then click About Network Magic to check your current version number. To download the upgrade to Network Magic 5.5.9195.0, click here. Costco Special In mid-2006 Network Magic, D-Link, and Costco offered a limited time special of a D-Link 634M, a wireless network adaptor, anti-virus software, and Network Magic software, all in one "clamshell" plastic package. These bundles had a CD sleeve in the box that contained 3 product keys for different pieces of utility software. more
www6.nohold.net

Related Experts

Joan Dukore
Magic expert
20
Fast Jimmy
Magic expert
18
...