The USAMTS Solution Forms asks for a “User ID”. What is a User ID and how can I find out what mine is?

asks forms Id solution usamts user
0

0

The USAMTS User IDs are used to help us with all the paperwork involved with the USAMTS. Solutions are filed according to User ID and scores are saved in our database by User ID. We can sort the paperwork and search the database by name and address, but that is slower (especially when people have the same last name) You can find your User ID on the My USAMTS Profile page if you are logged in. We want to assure you that we are not reducing you to “just a number”. But we want to streamline our administrative procedures to be as efficient as possible. The less time we spend shuffling paper, the more time we spend on mathematics education.