Travel in Mexico

Travel
0
Adam Smith

Hey guys, I travel to Mexico, some advices?

0
mark walker

Writing a professional essay writer is a good decision when you do not have enough time to write your paper for your academic needs.

0
mark walker

0
Dan Golfy

Dude, I don’t advise you to go to Mexico City because it’s very dangerous in some parts of the city. My cousin was there and miraculously survived. It all started when he was drunk and turned into the wrong area and was nearly shot down by drug dealers. As a result, he ran away, but forever remembered this case. I advise you to read the information at https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/mexico/ before the trip, maybe there will be something you need or you change your mind to go. Seriously, if you have money, it’s better to go to another country and if you need any advice, then you can always ask me.