TV android box

Computers
0
Ruby Posted

Hi, did someone buy a good tv box?

0
Alex

I recently connected to sprint services to watch TV. I have a problem with the tincture and I will contact the support service https://sprint.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html, but no one has answered me.

0
bemay

I recommend you choose infomir mag 420 w1. MAG420 is a powerful and cost-effective solution for quickly launching IPTV/OTT projects. Thanks to the ARM Cortex-A53 processor on the Hi3798MV200 chipset and the built-in HEVC codec, this set-top box easily reproduces 4K content at 60 fps and does not create excessive network loading.

You can on the official website of the infomir.eu find information about this and other consoles and choose the one that you like best and fits the price

0
Fanni Too

I watch movies and videos online on my computer. It’s just cheap

0
Jerry

Hi, I heard about such consoles on aliexpress, my friend bought there, and she worked for him a couple of months, so he decided to order a good and high-quality TV box from Germany on this switchonshop  site, and now he is very happy because It is very high quality and supports many formats and functions.