UNC is not able to make duplicate keys or send additional keys or blanks out to customers. What should I do if my key won turn or the Autolock becomes stuck on my vehicle?

0

0

• In the unlikely event that your Autolock has been over tightened, and is now difficult to remove, Please spray the Autolock’s moving parts and key hole thoroughly with a spray lubricant similar to WD-40. Then push down on the Autolock foot peg with your right foot, while lifting up on the Autolock’s handle with your left hand and turning the key with your right hand. This should release the pressure on the locking mechanism’s internal pin, and the Autolock should release freely! REMEMBER – DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE AUTOLOCK!!