Was it really better to not evacuate for Hurricane Harvey due to the chaos that creates?

FeaturedHealth
0
alan avak Posted

I know the Houston mayor stated that past evacuations have not worked well for Houston but could there have been a smaller voluntary evacuation order that would have helped?  I’m only really looking for experts who have some expertise in this area of massive evacuations and disasters with fact based information.  I do believe its very very hard to evacuate a huge city like Houston and some people do not have the money to evacuate anyway.

0
Rodylyn Villaflores

I think the Mayor of Houston also anticipate the people and he relied on the report of the weather. The people of Houston they think that they are more felt safer when they stay in their houses and stress free. While the Mayor presumed the weather report which is can’t cause more tragic to the people even in nature and their daily living.

0
Morris

It was better indeed.

0
Chris

That was better I suppose

0
sunnysunny

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you. run 3

0
Nenita Gaspar

Yes it’s safer to evacuate for the safety of your family members early either the hurricane is strong or not,rather than get panicked once your in the middle of hurricane ready.