0
Q:

Was Woody Allen the biological father of Ronan Farrow?"

0
Ronan Farrow (born 19 December 1987) is an American human rights activist and freelance journalist.[1] His writings have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, the International Herald Tribune, the Wall Street Journal and other publications, focused primarily on human rights issues in the Horn of Africa. He has appeared as a frequent commentator on major networks and as an expert witness before the U.S. Congressional Human Rights Caucus. Farrow is a recent graduate of Yale Law School and has been reported to be in the security clearance process for a political appointment within the Obama administration. Background Born as Satchel Ronan O'Sullivan Farrow, he is the son of film director Woody Allen and actress Mia Farrow, and was once a subject of their well-publicized custody dispute. He has been estranged from his father since his parents' separation. Farrow himself first came to prominence as a child prodigy when at age 11 he became the youngest student to attend Bard College at Simon' ... more

0
Allen and Farrow's only biological son, Ronan Seamus Farrow, said of Allen: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent.... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. more

...