What animal does cashmere come from?

0

What animal does cashmere come from?

0

The finest fibers are gathered from the saddle of the Cashmere goat; most of the cashmere comes off of the sides and back, from the shoulder to the rump. It is a misconception that the finest fibers come from the neck and belly, as these parts most collect debris. If the goat is shorn, the fiber must be “de-haired” to remove the coarse, unusable guard hair. Sometimes the fine fibers are collected by combing the goat; either method is time consuming and tedious, thus the high cost of cashmere.

0

Well when a mommy cashmere get together and a daddy cashmere they at first get to know one another then they get more invovled and then they, ahem… DO THE HOKEY POKEY!

0

It doesn’t come from an animal, it comes from the Robert Plant.

0

From the Cashmere Goat. It’s a special sort of wool. It’s on Wiki if you want to read all about it. All I did was type ‘Cashmere’ into google.