What animals do people like most as pets?

Pets
0
Sabrina B Posted

What pets are most likable?

2
Kara Fraine

Dogs and cats are usually the most common house pet found. There are families who do raise birds though or fish, yet the most common is a dog or a cat in the average household.

1

The best pet comes down to your own preference, and opinion. Statistically the 5 categories of most sold pets in stores happen to be dogs, cats, reptiles, rodents, and water creatures; however, I have witnessed others with exotic animals as pets.

1
Kumar Dave

It totally depends upon a persons mentality that which pet to like or dislike. There are people who likes dogs as pets and hates cats as pet.

But mostly people like dogs, cats, birds and fish mostly as their pets.

Rabbits, turtle, snakes, pigs and rats are liked less by people as their pets but many do keep them as their pets.

1

Most people prefer Dogs like Golden Retriever, Pugs, Akitas etc. as well as cats however you also have the option of getting smaller animals like hamsters, birds, fishes for people who have never had a pet before

0
Maxim Bessmertniy

I think, most people choose cats and dogs as pets. Personally I have both a cat and a dog, and I can’t imagine my life without them.┬áBut of course, I have to take care of them. Thanks to the Internet I can always find all necessary information about different diseases, their symptoms and treatment. Also it is possible to use Pet Express to read the descriptions of the needed pills and order pet medications and other products.