What are cool idea parties for teens?

cool Games IDEA Parties party teens
0

What are cool idea parties for teens?

0

for my 13 birthday i went bowling that was fun or have theme parties opposite as to what season it is for example one year for my birthday i had an indoor beach party (i was born on christmas) and we had foods like hotdogs popsicles chips pop ice cream we play limbo…

0

Erm, for teens (I’m 17) what you really want is something AWESOME. Something that everyone will remember. There’s been a couple of 18ths like that recently. Now, a good idea for one is nu-rave themed, everyone has to dress in neon, glowsticks given out, and music has to be ridiculously loud. Lots of alcohol, (free), good music, and somewhere where the police won’t interrupt. Other themes which would be good (for the teens, parents wouldn’t like it so much) could be an ann summers party… beach parties are always fun or ‘what you wanted to be when you were 5’ we did that for new years once, i went as a dustbin man.