0
Q:

What are McDonalds hamburgers meat made out of (for real)?

Answers

0
I used to work at mcDonalds and I can assure you there are no worms in the product sold as hamburger meat. There IS however controversy as to the fact that there is 10% horse meat incorporated into that meat. To date, I do not eat their burgers. I only get salads and drinks there (and no I'm not vegetarian!) In all fairness, the same is true for Burger King using a percentage of horse meat. But McDonalds is the chain with the catchy Big Mac advert song touting, "Two ALL BEEF patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun..." Here is a link to dispell some of the urban legends surrounding the meat used in fast food chains. I'm sure if you search Snopes further, they may have info on the horse meat. Frankly, I'd be more concerned about the fact that the IMPORTED meat is likely to have mad cow disease than worms! more
answers.yahoo.com

0
No - they do not add things like worms to the hamburger meat - or to anything else there. Rumors like that go around about all fast-food restaurants. None of them are true. more
answers.yahoo.com

...