What are some affordable healthy foods that are easy to work into dinner menu?

0

0

Here are some of my favorites when the thought of cooking another chicken makes you want to double down over a plate of Taco Bell. – Watermelon is high in fiber and contains plenty of water. Add it to salads, smoothies, or just eat the fruit. – Cinnamon helps reduce blood sugar and boost weight loss. You can add it to any fruit and make it an instant dessert. – Pumpkin seeds are the new super seeds, they are naturally anti-inflammatory, aid in depression, protect the prostate, and increase libido. You can toast them and add to almost everything! – Turkey Bacon is a better choice if you absolutely must have bacon. – Egg whites are high in protein and low in calories. You can add them to salads; make egg white and veggie omelets, etc. It will give you plenty of energy and fill you up. – Pork Tenderloin is low in fat and full of flavor. You can grill it and serve with fresh vegetables or your favorite sauce. Q: Some folks think cooking from scratch takes more time – true or false? A: I am