0
Q:

What are some good herbs, fruits, or vegetables I can grow inside an apartment?

0
Only herbs and lettuce will grow on a small window ledge. Try parsley, cinantro chives, or buy them as small plants at a nursery. I think any leaf lettuce would do fine. I know of no fruits that would grow but starting seeds from the fruits and vegetables that you buy for food are fun. Try a sweet potatoe stuck in the middle with 4 toothpicks and one end placed in a glass of water,ditto an avacado, try starting orange or grapefruit seeds, the top of a pineapple placed in soil, A soft seed like in zucchin would not sprout but pumpkin and winter squash, tomatoes, hard beens, would sprout. Maybe a ginger root would. Experiment. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
Tomatoes are great because they grow in stringy clumps so they dont take much space, garlic is also good to grow, but i'm not sure about the weather in your area so.. more
answers.yahoo.com

...