What are some good plus size clothing stores in Toronto Ontario?

0

0

I’ve found fantastic stuff at the Shopping Channel. Diane Gilman does great designs, from size XS up to 3X, and those are true sizes, not like the sizes in a lot of made-in-China or made-in-India clothes in which an “XXL” is more like our “M”. Diane does gorgeous urban clothing, including embellished and/or metallic jeans & jean jackets. I get compliments all over the place when I wear mine. Right now, the Shopping Channel website (http://www.theshoppingchannel.com) has a big sale on clothing from all manufacturers, so you can save quite a bit. You could also go to their Off-Air Outlet (on Orfus Road, a few blocks west of Dufferin), where you can try on items, and get even bigger discounts. I’ve gotten pants & shirts there that originally sold for $100, for $10 or $15. Actually, there are a lot of outlet clothing stores on Orfus Road. To get there, just take the TTC to Wilson Stn.; take the Dufferin bus to Orfus, and walk