What are some good websites for manga and anime?

0
Posted Dan Golfy edited answer

0
Dan Golfy Dan Golfy edited answer

Personally, watch anime through different services every time, because sites that provide free online anime watching are very often banned or simply restricted. I can’t really recommend one service. In general, I wanted to initially ask you need a free service or a service with a subscription? In my opinion, it is much more profitable and easier to buy a subscription to one of the services that provide anime watching. But about a service that provides free reading of manga online, I can help you. In my opinion, the mangafast.net service is very good and of high quality. On it you can find not only a huge amount of different manga, but also colored manga and manhua as well. I hope I was able to help you.

0
seb345

Well, this is a pretty cool list, but it’s not entirely complete. Experienced anime people know that it is necessary to use several services at once in order to get access to the latest titles as early as possible. For example, for a manga, I use four services at once, but you listed them, so I see no reason to talk about them. To watch anime, I use crunchyroll, which you also wrote about, as well as https://ww5.dubbedanime.net/. A very convenient service that provides dubbed anime in the shortest possible time. I mostly only use this service, since all others are unnecessary. I hope you enjoy this site as well.