What are some healthy foods?
hi. here are some healthy foods that you can try.
- Base your meals on higher fibre starchy carbohydrates. …ex. couscous, potatoes, breakfast cereals, oats and other grains like rye and barley.
- Eat lots of fruit and veg….
- Eat more fish, including a portion of oily fish. …
- Cut down on saturated fat and sugar. …
- Eat less salt: no more than 6g a day for adults. …
- Do not get thirsty.
On the top of this you can try Keto diet and for further details you try and check this link http://bit.ly/2nFPaoM Hope this would help.
I heard that camel milk is very useful, and besides, the expert of this milk has grown several times over the past 3 years, as the source says. I believe that if you eat right, all diseases will be reduced to a minimum. Recently I read a lot of information about it.
As for me, healthy food is fruits, vegetables, and different supplements. Recently I also started to use https://bio-japan.net/lactis-30-packs-5ml where I got lactis. It helps to maintain health, to support bodies tonus and just increases my immune system.