What are some healthy foods?

1
Posted Glen Moore edited answer

What are some healthy foods?

1

Whole Eggs, Banana, Leafy Greens, Salmon, Cruciferous Vegetables, Lean Beef and Chicken Breast, Boiled Potatoes, Tuna, Beans and Legumes etc are some healthy foods to eat.

1
Rhan Sotelo

hi. here are some healthy foods that you can try.

1. Base your meals on higher fibre starchy carbohydrates. …ex. couscous, potatoes, breakfast cereals, oats and other grains like rye and barley.
  2. Eat lots of fruit and veg….
  3. Eat more fish, including a portion of oily fish. …
  4. Cut down on saturated fat and sugar. …
  5. Eat less salt: no more than 6g a day for adults. …
  6. Do not get thirsty.

On the top of this you can try Keto diet and for further details you try and check this link http://bit.ly/2nFPaoM Hope this would help.

1
Robert

I heard that camel milk is very useful, and besides, the expert of this milk has grown several times over the past 3 years, as the source says. I believe that if you eat right, all diseases will be reduced to a minimum. Recently I read a lot of information about it.

1
scott ashley

Hello,

Good question. You should eat nutritious healthy food which gives all essential nutrients, in order to maintain good health. However you would find mouthwatering recipes of healthy foods if you Google them, or even some companies selling ready-made healthy foods that are actually natural like www.sheffafoods.com  – these are sure to be a delight for children as well as for the entire family.

Here’s a quick list of some products you should definitely include in your healthy diet plan:

1. Green and Leafy vegetables

2. Dark leafy greens and lettuce

3. Fresh fruits and berries

4. Nuts, dried fruits and healthy snacks

5. Whole grain breads and pasta

6. Cold water oily ocean fish

7. Low fat milk or soy beverages

8. Nuts, seeds and legumes

Hello,

1. Green and Leafy vegetables

2. Dark leafy greens and lettuce

3. Fresh fruits and berries

5. Whole grain breads and pasta

6. Cold water oily ocean fish

7. Low fat milk or soy beverages

8. Nuts, seeds and legumes

0
Glen Moore Glen Moore edited answer

Vegetable, proteins (eggs, meat, fish), fruits, water, trace elements and fiber as more as possible is the best way for a healthy life. More than that, you need to move more and make sports, walk on the fresh air. Indeed, 80% of your health is your nutrition. So, you need to be very careful with it. Also, there are many good vitamins that can replenish the supply of nutrients in your body. I usually take elderberry gummies from actionforhealthyfood.org for all our family. They are sweet and really healthy. Kids like them a lot.