What are some ideas for a works Christmas party?

Entertainment
0
Linda Watkins

Works Christmas parties are a great way of bonding and spending time with your co-workers, and they don’t just have to be boring drinks at the local pub. Some of my favorite Christmas party ideas include:

• Escape rooms

Escape rooms are very popular in Europe and are growing in popularity in the UK. Although they are more suited to smaller groups of colleagues they’re a great way to get to know each other and learn to work under pressure, and they will be sure to leave you all laughing.

If you or your boss has a little more set aside for your Christmas do then you might want to consider hiring a party planner to throw an exciting luxury party. I recently hired a party planner in London and treated my staff to a night of luxury in a London hotel. They all loved it, and it was great to see everyone all scrubbed up and enjoying themselves.