What are some ideas for a works Christmas party?

Entertainment
0
Linda Watkins

Works Christmas parties are a great way of bonding and spending time with your co-workers, and they don’t just have to be boring drinks at the local pub. Some of my favorite Christmas party ideas include:

• Escape rooms

Escape rooms are very popular in Europe and are growing in popularity in the UK. Although they are more suited to smaller groups of colleagues they’re a great way to get to know each other and learn to work under pressure, and they will be sure to leave you all laughing.

If you or your boss has a little more set aside for your Christmas do then you might want to consider hiring a party planner to throw an exciting luxury party. I recently hired a party planner in London and treated my staff to a night of luxury in a London hotel. They all loved it, and it was great to see everyone all scrubbed up and enjoying themselves.

0
Jack Evance

I think escape room will be good variant! Yup. I’ve played a ton of them. The most important thing to understand is that these games, like all forms of entertainment come in lots of different forms. Some of these games are brilliantly designed, some can be mediocre. I’d highly recommend that you get some recommendations before picking your first game. For example I’m from Seattle and we have cool redmond escape room here.