What are some ways to reduce my energy bill?

Home Improvement
0
Bradley Layne

0
Karen Montgomery

I’ve helped a few friends with their energy bills, and I always find that the best way to see results fast is to invest in energy-efficient stuff. Including lamps and other appliances, and electrical devices around the house. For example, if you have a desktop computer, you might want to pull the specs of your current monitor to see how much power it uses per hour. The monitor usually consumes more energy than all other computer components combined.

It’s also worth noting that you don’t have to figure everything out yourself. There is a company or electrician in your town who’s willing to help you take stock of your electrical consumption and help you figure out what can be replaced. PD Building Automationhttps://pdautomation.net.au/ — is an excellent example of a company that offers such a service.

Another way to lower your bill is to reduce waste, which you can do by installing a programmable thermostat and getting smart lamps you can shut off with your phone or set on a timer.