What are the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning?
This lack of oxygen is what is making you sleepy. The problem is that the Carbon Monoxide does not leave you body on its own. It accumulates so that each time you are exposed it takes less Carbon Monoxide to make you get sleepy. Eventually you will pass out and crash your car after just a few miles. If you live, then you still have high levels of Carbon Monoxide that will cause internal organ and brain damage. If you don’t live, no worry. You may not crash your car. You may just go home one evening, go to bed and never wake up because the Carbon Monoxide was so high that it killed you when your body functions slowed during your sleep. Get the exhaust system fixed. Now, go to your doctor and have a blood test done to determine the amount of Carbon Monoxide in your system. If high have the doctor arrange for you to receive ’Hyperbaric’ treatments. The pure oxygen under high pressure will force the Carbon Monoxide from your blood cells and replace it with oxygen. Hyperbaric treatment is n