What are the major types of state, local, and federal taxes reflected on a payroll withholding statement?

0

0
seb345

The whole tax system is so annoying to me, so they keep adding all sorts of other taxes. Also, the tax rates are just unbelievable. Where do these rates come from? Where do they go? I mean, they kind of answer that question – BUT – where do they actually go? To large corporations where management gets fat checks in the form of “bonuses”? I’ve become more tax-aware, and since I started using payroll software, at least I no longer get surprises at the end of the year like “Where did that money go?!” I found a cool thing at https://www.thepaystubs.com/. Very useful.

0
Mark Towers

If you want to get more familiar with gambling winnings taxes, click for info and you’ll get all the answers. The article helped me a lot, I hope that it will turn out to be as useful for you.

0

The major taxes are the Federal Income Tax, The Social Security Tax, and the Medicare Tax.