What are the most comfortable and best sounding wireless headphones?

0

0

BOSE Wireless Headphones. How much do you love listening to great music? If you’re anything like me, you love it almost as much as a gorgeous day on the beach. This is why when I purchase sound systems I always insist that they be top of the line with great sound output. Of course, I feel the same way about any headphones I purchase, which is why I just had to try on a pair of Bose headphones when in an electronics store one afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised to see that for the money they were actually very nice – so nice in fact, that I liked wearing them better than leaving my bare ears out. But before I get into my listening experience, let’s take a quick look at Bose. Bose is a company that has been manufacturing sound technology for over 40 years. Getting its start in 1964 with Dr. Amar G. Bose – then a professor of electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – he decided that, after years of purchasing new stereo systems only to be disappointed i