0
Q:

What are the non-harmful products to skin colour improvement?

0
Ok first of all, you have to understand what you can achieve. Your skin has a certain level of melanin which is what gives it its natural colour. This colour darkens (tanning) when you go out in the sun. You can lessen this darkening, but you cannot lighten your skin beyond its natural level of melanin. So if you're naturally brown or wheatish, you can only achieve that, but you can't go milky white. And anyway, what's important is having a clear complexion, not the colour of your skin. Some home remedies for reducing tan and lightening the skin include: curds, almond oil, lemon juice, tomato pulp. You can also mix powders like tumeric, neem powder, besan (chickpea flour) with any one of the juices (or all of them) and make a mask. As I have dry skin, I first rub in almond oil on my face...it keeps the mask from drying my skin out too much. Then I apply a mixture of a few of these ingredients and leave it on for at least 10 min before washing it off. What you can also do is rub the ... more
answers.yahoo.com

0
Nalpamarathi oil can be used to tone your skin and improve skin colour . Only thing is that you should not go out in the sun with it, so preferably use it at night and wash it off in the morning. more
answers.yahoo.com

...