What are the requirements for an "Extended Stay Hotel / Motel License?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

A. You must submit a Certificate of Occupancy Permit which is issued by the building department official which has jurisdiction for your facility. The Certificate of Occupancy Permit must clearly indicate which rooms are approved as dwelling units. Typically this is indicated on the Certificate of Occupancy Permit with the terms R-1, R-1/R-2, and also indicating what rooms are approved as dwelling units. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.