What can one expect from a real estate agent ?

agent expect Real Estate
0

0
Benjamin

In fact, you should expect help with the purchase of a new home. You can also read the article what sellers want in a real estate agent to better understand its responsibilities and benefits for you.

0
Benjamin

That he will take a big commission for his work. Yes, a good agent will help you with choosing your dream home and can give you some good advice or help you sell your home. But I would recommend using smart listing from Federa.com which offers you to publish ads for the sale of your home for just $ 1000 and will accompany you through many stages of the transaction

0

i. Understand your requirements. ii. Help in identifying the premises. iii. Help in negotiations. iv. Coordinate / help your lawyer with the documentation. You can expect better service from your agent if he is kept informed of the legal developments.