What causes my arms to fall asleep at night?

FeaturedAlternative Medicine
0
alan avak Posted

1 2 3 4 8 9 10
0
Michal Domeny

Most likely you have compressed one of the nerves in the arm when sleeping with your arm bent. It generally recovers spontaneously one you change position. Sometimes it is due to more complicated cases of thoracic outlet syndrome where your brachial plexus can be compressed around the neck area. Your primary care provider can check that for you with a simple test. Hope this helps .

0
Bilal Gul

It may be due to calcium defficiency aLongworth a problem on yor sleeping postures

0
Julia Shumkina

You may be sleeping on your arm and not realizing it, try to find another sleeping position such as having you arms on either sides of you while sleeping on your back.

1
Sweet Lover

main reason full time worked and then full body can not work properly and full day only focus on work and can walk a few mints and one place sit and not move to one place to other place and full body stuck one place

0
V Daksh

Some time this is because the oxygen can’t reach any part of body than that part of body feel like sleepy.

1 2 3 4 8 9 10