What causes my arms to fall asleep at night?

FeaturedAlternative Medicine
2
alan avak Posted

1 2 3 4 13 14 15
0
Andy563462

The most evident reason of night tiredness is hormonal disfunction. Hormones have influence on our mude, behaivior, strength, bone density, activeness and so on.

Threre is such a law of nature, that hormone levels are getting lower during your lifetime after 25-30. It results to malfuntions in our bodies.

Therefore, i`d recommend you to start Hormone Therapy course. Follow here, if interested: https://rxhormone.com/hgh-therapy/hgh-deficiency/

0
Resmar Jude Bayotas

When one or both of your arms seem to fall asleep as if they are going numb, a variety of causes may be responsible, some are benign or some actually needs medical treatment. Often it may because of your sleeping position. You might be lying on your arm in a way that puts pressure on a nerve in a limb. But if you are diagnosed with some illnesses, such as diabetes, Vitamin B Deficiency. That’s all I know, coz I am also experiencing it.

0
Toniqa Smith

Because you can be lying in a way that puts pressure on a nerve in the limb cases of positional paresthesia are harmless and generally occur when a nerve is under sustained pressure.

0
Priyadharsini

Because of lack of sensation

0
John John edited answer
1 2 3 4 13 14 15