What causes my arms to fall asleep at night?

FeaturedAlternative Medicine
3
alan avak Posted

1 2 3 4 14 15 16
0
Sean Raffington

This is more than likely due to the position of the arm while sleeping it is a very common thing and is also very common for your body to naturally lay in the same positions while in REM sleep

0
Legadima Letsoalo Gowrieaswari Easwari deleted comment

I think that mental states can have effects on the physical world.

Every change in your body has an identifiable physical cause, due to the links between the the body and the nervous system.

There is prior state of the neurons in your brain and nervous system that can explain why your arms fall asleep at night.

0
Hana Sutja

Embolism at arms i think

0
Brent Foust

It is quite normal. It might be due to fatigue or extreme tiredness. You can go for a good massage before going to bed.

0
Andy563462

The most evident reason of night tiredness is hormonal disfunction. Hormones have influence on our mude, behaivior, strength, bone density, activeness and so on.

Threre is such a law of nature, that hormone levels are getting lower during your lifetime after 25-30. It results to malfuntions in our bodies.

Therefore, i`d recommend you to start Hormone Therapy course. Follow here, if interested: https://rxhormone.com/hgh-therapy/hgh-deficiency/

1 2 3 4 14 15 16