What color would be good for an accent wall in a very small bedroom?

0

0

Pink can be difficult because it will look good on a swatch and in the can, but once you put it on it can look like pepto bismal! I think a soft light purple would be pretty or perhaps a soft green. I guess it all depends on the rest of your decor and furniture. On the whole color scheme thing – I think purple/blue/or green would be better any way because they are calming, which is what you’d want in a bedroom. Pink is a version of red, which tends to be more aggressive. As far as which wall to choose….again, it would depend on whatever you have in the room. I would say either the wall that is directly across from you when you walk into the room or the exact opposite of that. (Just a gut feeling without actually seeing the room).

0

play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family & color name, the “painted” rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours: http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_… I suggest looking at a color called “awesome violet” (# 6815). Nice & airy, it won’t look so out of place next to the white walls. I would either paint the wall behind your headboard or the wall across from the doorway.

0

A light purple, but you can make darker shades work in a small bedroom as an accent wall, keep trim and ceiling white, use a lighter shade of same color on the rest of the room. Go to www.hgtv.com for loads of ideas.