What counts as a concession?

Write a comment...


To be eligible for a concession/student price you must either be a full or part time student with a concession card or a student ID card. Holders of an Australian Government or Centrelink Healthcare Card or pension/senior citizen card are also eligible for the concession price. If you are a full or part time student over the age of 17 but do not have a concession or student ID card please contact the Romp Hotline. If you are a student aged 17 or under you can also enter as a child. more
Write a comment...
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Add your answer...

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.