What do I do with a hazard claim insurance check that is made out to both the borrower and Arvest Mortgage Company?

0

0

Many times Arvest Mortgage Company is able to endorse insurance claim checks from your insurance company at your local Arvest Bank. If you have a claim check to be endorsed, we suggest you call your local Arvest Bank ahead of time to ensure an authorized insurance claim signor will be available for you upon arrival. In order for us to be able to endorse the check immediately, you will need to provide a copy of the adjustor’s claim, you will need to sign the hazard claim affidavit (provided to you at the bank), and the following criteria must be met: Insurance claim check is $10,000 or less. Mortgage loan is current and has a good payment history. (A good payment history exists if there are no payments 30 or more days late in the last 12 months.