What do I need to get Flying J WiFi service?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

You need a laptop or handheld device with WIFI 802.11b and/or 802.11g wireless capability. Your current device may already have built-in capability. If not, you can purchase a WIFI 802.11b and/or 802.11g wireless networking card or antenna for most laptops from a Flying J Travel Plaza or most electronics retailers. When your device is wireless-enabled, you will need to set your SSID (or network identifier) to flyingj. Your wireless network card documentation will have specific instructions on how to make this change. You will need an Internet-ready browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.) from any operating system. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Experts

Edward Chalon
Wifi expert