What do the abbreviations on the front panel LCD Display mean?

display LCD mean panel
0

0

See the question in part E. Manual below. Back to Top C. Remote Control C1. Where is the ASCII Control packet structure in the PSM-500/4900? The PSM-500/4900 does not have an ASCII control packet protocol, only the binary packet protocol. C2. Is there a “compatibility” mode for the remote control binary packet protocol that looks like that in the PSM-2100? No. The new commands dictated a new structure to implement the significantly greater number of commands available in the PSM-500/4900. Many items such as the interface structure, data rates and available options are so different that creating a compatible command set was impossible. The packet structure itself is virtually identical though and in most cases the new command set can be accommodated by a “driver” tailored to the PSM-500/4900. Back to Top D. Data Interface D1. How do I make a cable to connect to my V.35 (or EIA-530) device? See the “Installation” Section 2 and Appendix C on “Cabling Specifications” which shows how to mak