What do you think

Home Improvement
0
Sonya123 Sonya

What equipment is used to provide electricity to mountainous areas. I think this is interesting

0
Fanni Too

The type of equipment determines the purpose. For what purpose do you need equipment? The mining industry is difficult
working conditions. Therefore, the equipment must withstand heavy loads, different temperature conditions, weather conditions, etc. But be prepared for the fact that any equipment will need to be repaired and adapted to operating conditions.
In SourcingBot you can find inductors, resistors and other electronic components for your equipment

0
bemay

This should be equipment that can operate in different climatic regions. I think you need the advice of engineers

0
Natali Demon

Good question…I think that this sphere is specific…try to find some sites where you can to communicate with a professional. It will be better. Recently I read some articles about power line emi filter form https://www.aeps-group.com/pcategory/dc-dc-en/ and I found a similar characterization there. I think it will be interesting