0
Q:

What does collision and comprehensive coverage mean?

Answers

0
These two coverage options provide compensation for damage inflicted to your vehicle in the event of an accident. Collision provides coverage in the event of an accident. Comprehensive provides coverage in the event of car damage from other perils such as storms, theft and some other non-accident damage inflicted to your car. Comprehensive and Collision are sold with deductibles. A deductible is the amount you pay first. After the deductible has been reached, the insurance coverage provides payment for the additional amount of repairs/replacement needed. A typical deductible for Comprehensive and Collision is: $100 Comprehensive $250 Collision It is very important that you consult with your agent to determine the best coverage for you. Depending on your vehicle, age, driving record, income and many other factors, the right coverage will vary. Disclaimer: This information is intended to provide a brief overview of insurance coverage, and is not a substitute for reading the details of ... more
masielloinsurance.com
2 more sources
Hide
Show 1 comment

0
These two coverage options provide compensation for damage inflicted to your vehicle in the event of an accident. Collision provides coverage in the event of an accident. Comprehensive provides coverage in the event of car damage from other perils such as storms, theft and some other non-accident damage inflicted to your car. more
business.mikemoranagency.com
0
These two coverage options provide compensation for damage inflicted to your vehicle in the event of an accident. Collision provides coverage in the event of an accident. Comprehensive provides coverage in the event of car damage from other perils such as storms, theft, and some other non-accident damage inflicted to your car. Comprehensive and Collision are sold with deductibles. A deductible is the amount you pay first. After the deductible has been reached, the insurance coverage provides payment for the additional amount of repairs/replacement needed. A typical deductible for Comprehensive and Collision is: - $100 Comprehensive - $250 Collision It is very important that you consult with your agent to determine the best coverage for you. Depending on your vehicle, age, driving record, income and many other factors, the right coverage will vary. Disclaimer: This information is intended to provide a brief overview of insurance coverage and is not a substitute for reading the details ... more
glavinsured.com
0
can I use my comprehensive insurance if my car is hit while it is parked?

...