0
Q:

What does "Full Right" mean for a goal stick, catch glove or blocker?

0
Full right can be a confusing term, it applies to a left handed or southpaw goalie who catches with their right hand.
hockeyworld.com
/faq.ihtml
This link is broken. Help us!

0
Full right can be a confusing term; it applies to a left-handed or southpaw goalie who catches with their right hand. Do I need a left or a right goal stick? A left goal stick is held in the right hand for a "regular" goalie. A "Full Right" goalie would use a right-handed goal stick. Do I need a left or a right player stick? Whichever hand is lower on the stick denotes the curve of the stick. For a right-handed stick the player's lower hand would be his/her right hand. What is the best way to contact Hockey World Grand Forks about my order? You can contact Hockey World Grand Forks at 1-800-732-9478 between the hours of 8:30am - 8pm CST Monday through Friday, and 8:30 am – 6 pm CST on Saturday. noon - 5pm on Sundays (not including holidays). Or you can email us at gerrells@gerrells.net Where is the skate-sizing guide? The skate-sizing guide is linked off the skate pages. I just recently bought a one-piece composite stick and unfortunately the length is too long. How do you cut these ... more
hockeyworldgrandforks.com

...