What does instrumental music mean?

0

What does instrumental music mean?

0
Jamal2525

An instrumental music is a  composition or recording without lyrics, or singing .For instance guitar , drams , saxophone and more other instruments could be great on solo performance. Music has a healing power if it`s made from the heart .I prefer to listen live music  and once a week I go to the small local where  one talented musician play on guitar , piano and tongue drams . He  is combining all the instruments during  the performance. He said that the most expensive is his tongue dram ( can find more info by the link) . It is hand made instrument made from high quality wood and it is hard to find a good master for creating such an unusual instrument .

0

• INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC (noun) The noun INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC has 2 senses: 1. music intended to be performed by a musical instrument or group of instruments 2. music produced by playing a musical instrument Familiarity information: INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC used as a noun is rare.