What does the Orientation Fee cover?

cover fee Orientation
0

What does the Orientation Fee cover?

0

The Orientation Fee covers costs associated with both Academic and Basic Orientation. Some specific items that are paid for with this fee are student meals, a T-shirt, and printed materials. This fee of $25 is automatically charged to your student account.

0

Your student orientation fee includes not only the orientation you attend, orientation handbooks, and orientation assistant salaries, but also orientation activities and programs from the time you are admitted to KU through your first academic year. These include Hawk Notes, Hawk Week activities, and other special services. New Student Orientation depends on orientation fees to offer all of its services and programs. Your orientation fee will be charged to your fall 2009 tuition assessment.

0

Your orientation fee covers food and refreshments during the Orientation Program, academic planners, entertainment and compensation for Student Orientation Leaders. It will appear on your bill along with tuition and other fees. The fee is $80 for the fall orientation program and $30 for the spring program.

0

• First time students (freshmen) are assessed a $75 orientation fee which covers phase I and II of orientation • Transfer students are assessed a $25 orientation fee which covers phase I of orientation