What drug causes pain reduction euphoria and constipation?

0

0
Jack Evance

What exactly pains do you mean? I can recommend you to try CBD oils from https://premiumjane.com/ it use for general chronic pain. Researchers compiled the results of multiple systematic reviews covering dozens of trials and studies. Their research concluded that there is substantial evidence that cannabis is an effective treatment for chronic pain in adults.

0
Anny Key

In my opinion, you better go to website and get acquainted with an excellent solution for treating pain of any nature. I use CBD oil regularly to get back pain relief and it works very quickly. In addition, CBD oil has no side effects and is a natural product.

0

While most narcotic pain killers (opiates or opioids) cause pain reduction, euphoria (feeling “high”) and constipation, the euphoria tends to wear off more quickly than the pain relieving effects do. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see which laxative they recommend while on the pain meds if the constipation continues. But sometimes, after being on pain meds for a while, the body adjusts to the side effects, which may spontaneously decrease or even stop completely.