What food did people eat during the Harlem Renaissance?

EAT food harlem people Renaissance
0

0
Elza Hellister

Before ordering products from a supplier https://www.jacklandsmanasstern.mx/la-cosmopolitana/ , review reports on the sale of dishes and the consumption of products from the warehouse, check the list of approved products, shelf life and shelf life, and compliance with package sizes. And be sure to take inventory of the warehouse.

0

Much obliged for your explanation! I wanted to cook some food of this period on my own and that’s why I wanted to find out more about it. Incidentally, I bought recently new copper cookware to heat and cook meals. Friends recommended it a lot. Has anyone experience with it? Do you like such cookware?

0

It was said that the same food was eaten during the Renaissance as before. Many of the people involved had less money so ha to make due with less food of a lower quality.