What good HD camera should i buy?

0

What good HD camera should i buy?

0
Jack Evance

I think if you have big budget than GoPro will be the best variant. But GoPro is sometimes not adequate for certain situations and often it is too expensive. You can search for GoPro alternatives on the market. There are many good variants. Check this top pick “10 Best GoPro Alternatives in 2019 ” on https://findthedecision.com/best-gopro-alternatives/ maybe you will like something.

0

Hi Ameer: From reading the excellent narrative of your Question, I can see that you are taking the correct approach in shopping for your next camera purchase. Since your editing platform is a PC running Sony Vegas, that’s the key specification (besides price & audio/video quality concerns) for you to keep in mind. I’ve only test-run Sony Vegas in its early editions, so I haven’t kept up with which codecs & file formats it “plays nice” with. (I use Adobe Premiere on PC’s, and Final Cut Pro with iDVD on my Mac/Matrox workstation, and Avid on some older Mac/PPC setups.) Obviously you don’t want to have to waste time & compression-quality with transcoding (format conversion) your camera-original footage, so being able to import raw footage directly into Sony Vegas is what you want to stay focused on with your shopping list. If you haven’t found a Sony in your price range, I think one of the JVC Everio series camcorders, with JVC’s PC-friendly Everio Media Browser for uploading & logging yo