Important Notice: Our web hosting provider recently started charging us for additional visits, which was unexpected. In response, we're seeking donations. Depending on the situation, we may explore different monetization options for our Community and Expert Contributors. It's crucial to provide more returns for their expertise and offer more Expert Validated Answers or AI Validated Answers. Learn more about our hosting issue here.

What happened with T3?

happened T3
Posted

What happened with T3?

Edward Furlong: I’ll just say I was into other things at that time. I wanted to do the film. I’d say I was caught up with things that were bad for me at that point. Rumours were swirling that the backers of T3 were nervous about Furlong’s involvement due to his substance abuse issues. Interestingly, some rumours suggest that Furlong is being considered for the role of the adult John Connor in T4. (Here’s one vote from me in favour of that! 🙂 Also, Sophia Bush was originally cast as Kate Brewster. After filming for a few days, Jonathan Mostow let her go and cast Claire Danes instead because he felt that Bush looked too young for the part. Directors considered for T3 included Ang Lee, John Woo, Ridley Scott, and John McTiernan. James Cameron declined, saying that he had told the story completely in T2. In an early draft of the T3 script, Sarah Connor was alive and well, but dies in the graveyard scene. Linda Hamilton refused to star, citing that she did not wish to repeat the physical

Related Questions

What is your question?

*Sadly, we had to bring back ads too. Hopefully more targeted.