What happens if I am a full-time rider and am ill or on vacation and do not ride for the required 12 days?

0

0

A. If illness, vacation, holidays, telecommuting or business travel keep you from riding the van at least 12 days out of the month, you will not lose your $35 METRO co pay. The driver or designated person in the vanpool will need to mark the daily ridership log with “S, V, H, T or B” if you are sick, on vacation, observing a holiday or traveling for business. Missed days due to illness, business trips, holidays and vacation time count toward the 12-ride minimum. Please email star@ridemetro.org for questions regarding METRO’s service or commuting@mdanderson.org if you have any questions regarding M. D. Anderson’s commuting program.